New - Private English Tutor - Bogor, Indonesia

Hi, I'm offering Private English classes in Bogor, 1hr from Jakarta.

I've lived here with my husband since October 2009, and I volunteer at a local NGO for under-privileged youth.

I provide flexible English classes after hours in Bogor at your house, to suit your learning needs.

I am particularly experienced in teaching youth, and can adjust lessons for all English level types.

I am very friendly and easy going. If you have a specific goal or purpose for learning English, we can reach that goal. Eg. exams, assignments, presentations, reports, writing, etc.

Please recommend this to your friends, family, children, work places. See my ad in the classified section also for further details on contact and price.

Hope to hear from you! Thanks!
Jen Owens

Perhaps you could post your price structure to make it easy for potential customers to decide if they are interested or not. :)

Hi Mas Fred,

Thanks for your suggestion.
I'm fairly flexible with rates, and certainly open to discussing options to suit the person. Generally rates would be around Rp 150,000 per hour.

If you are interested, please feel free to chat with me privately about your preferences, requests and any other details anytime.

Thanks kindly!

Hi,

could you please post in the classifieds > languages classes ? Thanks

we don't accept ads on the forum

Hi Julien,

Sure, of course, no problem. Sorry, I didn't realise. I will post something in the classifieds shortly then.

Thanks!

Jen Owens wrote:

Hi Mas Fred,

Thanks for your suggestion.
I'm fairly flexible with rates, and certainly open to discussing options to suit the person. Generally rates would be around Rp 150,000 per hour.

If you are interested, please feel free to chat with me privately about your preferences, requests and any other details anytime.

Thanks kindly!

I'm nowhere near you and I'm English but thanks for the idea.
Just hoping the suggestion would help you get customers.
best of luck with it.

Hi Jen,

Do you still being as private neglish teacher?
Wanna know more regarding this matter.
Thanks

Regards,
Dhani

dhani wrote:

Hi Jen,

Do you still being as private neglish teacher?
Wanna know more regarding this matter.
Thanks

Regards,
Dhani

Her last post was in 2010 but you could try a PM.
She may get an email notification.

Am interest with ur posted ot wpuld be appreciated for cambridge curriculum check point test

And for IELTS preparation test

Thanks

Hello all,

Welcome to Expat.com Sriyanto :)

As the ad of Jen Owens is already 4 years old, I would recommend to check in the Indonesia classifieds section Classes > Language classes.

Hope you will find what you are looking for!

All the best,
Olivier
Expat.com Team