Fortune tellers in china

I heard out of 3 Chinese  people 1 believes on fortune tellers, whats your thought on this

I can tell a person's personality just by looking at their face.And I can tell a person will have a boy or girl in the future by looking at their face,but it takes long time.Will you believe me?:cool:

Berry

berrylew wrote:

I can tell a person's personality just by looking at their face.And I can tell a person will have a boy or girl in the future by looking at their face,but it takes long time.Will you believe me?:cool:

Berry

The first even i can tell you ,And the second lines of course i dont believe you, lol

By the way as you help Expats in making there visa's. So a Question for you tell the fortune of Millions of expats residing in china. When they will be able to get visa's without much troubles. :D

A fortune teller can probably help you more with a visa than an illegal visa agent.

Jing hao wrote:
berrylew wrote:

Berry

The first even i can tell you ,And the second lines of course i dont believe you, lol

By the way as you help Expats in making there visa's. So a Question for you tell the fortune of Millions of expats residing in china. When they will be able to get visa's without much troubles. :D

:DYou know what,it will come true in the future that all the countries will become one and we don't need visas any more to travel.I already know the exact date,but I can't tell you now.:cool:

Berry

berrylew wrote:
Jing hao wrote:
berrylew wrote:

Berry

:DYou know what,it will come true in the future that all the countries will become one and we don't need visas any more to travel.I already know the exact date,but I can't tell you now.:cool:

Berry

I hope it's soon... B

BTW... can u tell me my fortune?

I found that the number of believers is probably less than 1 in 3 probably more like 1 in 5 believe these days...

Kris

Kris N wrote:
berrylew wrote:
Jing hao wrote:

Berry

I hope it's soon... B

BTW... can u tell me my fortune?

I found that the number of believers is probably less than 1 in 3 probably more like 1 in 5 believe these days...

Kris

K...

I can tell that you are not a lucky guy and have to fight for every beautiful thing you want.Keep fighting and don't give up you will have everything you want and then live a very happy life.

You have to trust me.:rolleyes:

Berry

I'm gonna be 50 in 3 months... when is my luck gonna change? When I'm 90; Blind, Deaf and imputent?
From what you wrote I'll get everything I want when I take my last breath

Kris

Kris N wrote:

I'm gonna be 50 in 3 months... when is my luck gonna change? When I'm 90; Blind, Deaf and imputent?

Kris

You will meet a girl at your 53 and then have 3 lovely babies.And die quietly at a beautiful night with your girl holding your hands at your 90's.

Berry

berrylew wrote:
Kris N wrote:

Kris

You will meet a girl at your 53 and then have 3 lovely babies.And die quietly at a beautiful night with your girl holding your hands at your 90's.

Berry

Oh Berry... you're scary...lol!

I often thought that the year of the Monkey would be ideal for me... :rolleyes:

Kris

Kris N wrote:
berrylew wrote:
Kris N wrote:

Kris

Berry

Oh Berry... you're scary...lol!

I often thought that the year of the Monkey would be ideal for me... :rolleyes:

Kris

I knew that:cool:

Berry