Expo 2020

Congratulations to Dubai for winning the Expo 2020.

Questions: how do you think such a huge event will affect UAE residents?

Prices will go up?
more jobs?
faster growth?

what do you think?

It'll effect alright. Living will become expensive. Everyones seeing rentals going up both in Sharjah and Dubai.

My take is, the 9-5 employee will find it difficult to coupe up with expense inflation. The upper middle class will make a lot of money with real estate (Once Again).

Plenty of jobs within the Consultancy, Contracting, Interiors, Trade, Engineering domain.

all of the above dear.....but for sure more job opportunities

from feb 2014 highway toll gates "salik" will be AED.5 for each crossing. Rental will increase 20%. metro will charge 15% more for all routs. and many more surprises waiting to disclose.

Cheers UAE won Expo 2020!

It is good for the country's name, economics...etc but I think it will be bad for people who live here, if you know what I mean.

It will create more Jobs, More economic development and will bring more diversification to the country

one should suffer ,& other one will get the benefit of it ,that's really happens in this world,not even good all the things for all.some one enjoy some one suffer .

Sometimes we have to accept the challenge and there are a lot of benefits will show up that we could be expected.

It's an extraordinary chance to rise up that we don't have to worry about that it will be for good with all the best.