Looking for NATIVE French, Dutch and Chinese speakers

Hi guys,

It's been a few months I have settled in Istanbul and all is going well. With Classes I am improving my Turkish, but I feel the other languages I used to speak on a daily basis are getting rusty :/

If you are a native French, Dutch or Chinese speaker, let's  get together sometime.

Chat soon

Molun

I speak few mandarin

I'm Turkish but i was born and studied in France, i native speaker of french too, i moved here last year... and i want improving my english also, tell me if you are interest :)

Hi Rafid80, sorry but I am looking for native speakers.
Hi sezer, I am looking for a french coversations, no lanhuage partner to teach you English.

But thank you very much for your reply :)

Cheers

lol my english are goood too no problem, si tu veux faire de la conversation française j'ai ceux qu'il te faut :))

Yes my dear im just letting u know that i speak little chinese :)

Hi Molun,

You may want to post an advert in the language classes in Istanbul section. It might help you.

All the best,
Christine
Expat.com team

"Ce qu'il te faut", not "ceux qui te faut"...

ah non jai jamais ecris "ceux qui te faut"... j'ai jamais ecris ca et puis tu sais, j'ai ecris ca rapidement sans meme faire attention en mode language SMS hahahaha donc pepere ma grande

Mumuz wrote:

"Ce qu'il te faut", not "ceux qui te faut"...

:D

Meme " ceux qu'il te faut " est une erreur

ok championne du monde de l'orthographe, bon alors tu acceptes ou pas ?

Hello guys,

As you are on an English speaking forum, can you please continue this thread in English.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Hi Molun,

I just found this website eventhough I have been living in Turkey for a while  now. I moved here from Belgium 7 years ago and I complete agree with you on the fact that a language gets rusty or even "lost" if not used! I am a native Dutch-speaker (Flemish actually) and unfortunately I feel that my Dutch is deteriorating, my French has already lost its most part and I think I may not be able to form a proper German sentence anymore :(

I have a few Dutch-speaking friends here in Turkey, but most of them live outside Istanbul. I have started to listen to online Belgian radio-stations, watching Belgian films etc :) just to hang on to that Flemish accent :)

Anyway, if you are up for a chat, feel free to contact me.

Cheers!

Hi
how are you

Hello there rac kad,

Please also check the date of the last post when to react on a thread. This one here is from 2014.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

Hi Molun,

If you are interested, I'm looking for an instructor of Chinese Mandarin (普通话) for my 12-year old son who speaks native Chinese from the the age of kindergarten. Classes once a week, 1 or 1.5 hr, Saturday or Sunday.
We live in the area of Beşiktaş, Istanbul.

Cheers,

Dr. Dante Dorantes

Dante Dorantes wrote:

Hi Molun,

If you are interested, I'm looking for an instructor of Chinese Mandarin (普通话) for my 12-year old son who speaks native Chinese from the the age of kindergarten. Classes once a week, 1 or 1.5 hr, Saturday or Sunday.

Cheers,

Dr. Dante Dorantes

You reply on a old thread and I don't think she will respond to you.

As for your offer you're better off to post it in the classified section in the green banner above the page. This forum is not suitable for these kind of posts as they will fade away when time pass by.

Hi Dr. Dorantes,

As per Primadonna's suggestion you might want to go through the Language Exchange link in the CLASSIFIEDS section. You will see a posting for Chinese language exchange.

Good luck
Z

Dante Dorantes wrote:

Hi Molun,

Cheers,

Dr. Dante Dorantes

Thanks Primadonna

Thanks Xeeschan!

No problem

Dante Dorantes wrote:

Thanks Xeeschan!

Dante Dorantes wrote:

Thanks Primadonna

Ahlan wa sahlan,  graag gedaan  ;)