Hello - New french couple in Nha Trang! Y-a-til des francais ?

Young couple of french entrepenors, we've decided to stay for a moment in Nha Trang looking for new opportunities, and enjoying our new way of living in Nha Trang.

We would like to meet some expats (French but not only) installed in Nha Trang to share with them. Feel free to contact us !

I also wanted to ask some questions:

- do you know any zumba/gym/dance classes in Nha Trang ?
- do you know some good website developers speaking english ?
- is there any expat club in Nha Trang ?

Waiting for your answers !!!

Laura

There used to be a French Restaurant south of the central market in Nha Trang right where Nguyen Du and Le Loi streets make a triangle. The owners were French and there were always two or three over 60-ish French men there for meals. I googled French restaurants Nha Trang and several came up, but not at that location. Still it might be there.

When I was in Dalat three years ago there were an estimated 17-19 French expats living in Dalat, this per a Novotel French employee. Don't know if that included Franco-Vietnamese. I have run into several Francophone Vietnamese in Dalat. There was an informal French Language discussion group who met in a cafe once a week to practice their French. If I can remember the cafe I'll PM you. Dalat was the site of a State school for Metis French boys, and the Yersin institute had a strong association on the internet a few years back. Miss Ngoc, who was the director of the Dalat School of Foreign Languages, is young and Francophone. She would know.

Hi Laura,

My bf is Hungarian,am a VNese who have lived both VN & Asian countries so far. we are now locating in nha trang city. we also hand out with some expats here in nhatrang, UK, Hungarian, French friends. if you like, we can keep in touch and hang out together for drink sometimes. you may email me to : [email protected] for our further private talks as friends.

If you like to concern almost french restaurants where of course many french came there, in nha trang, i may suggest you some places as follows : La petit bitro restaurant & wine shop on TRan Quang Khai street where is both chef & owner are french. Or Patrick wine bar.

zumba/gym/dance classes in Nha Trang
you can find out zumba/gym opposite Ly Tu Trong high school, on Ly Tu Trong street, Nha Trang.

do you know some good website developers speaking english ?
yes, i know. one of my friend who is german person, is a website developers in nha trang. if you want a VNese website developer who can speak English, i can introduce my friend for you as well, we may dicuss further by our own email for this matter.

expat club in nhatrang.
it doesnt have yet any a expat club for expats who is living in nha trang. however, in nha trang many expats make friends in group & meet together for drink time in pub, bar, restaurants, french are together, rusian are together, italian together,... i know some places like that when i hang out. but none of real expat club meeting yet in nha trang. I myself would like to do some organization like that for expat life in nha trang as well. we may meet and talk more if you are interesting this way.

cheer for your new life way in nhatrang.
enjoy nature here... many places to discover. good night!

kim !:-0

We would like to meet some expats (French but not only) installed in Nha Trang to share with them. Feel free to contact us !

I also wanted to ask some questions:

- do you know any zumba/gym/dance classes in Nha Trang ?
- do you know some good website developers speaking english ?
- is there any expat club in Nha Trang ?

[Moderated: send details in private pls]