Making Friends in Bergen

Hi guys.. Im in bergen now... How is evryone doing? Wanna make friends here. Anypne? :)

yes, we want make friends....... tell us. where......

Hi baco9999,

Im at Åsane now living with my fiance... Where in bergen are you?

hi everyone!!! I just arrived in Bergen couples of weeks ago, moved in here to live with my partner, she is norwegian...but feels little lonely with no friends yet...any advice for things to do or places, bars, coffes to go?

Hello, Bergen expats! My partner and I just moved to Bergen in August and we are looking to meet some new people. She is out of town until next year so I am getting lonely and could use a friend.

I am a master's student at the University of Bergen and excited to meet new people!

Looking forward to meeting you!

- Mi Lovejoy

hey .
sure my name is Amr and i would like to meat a New friends .
i live in bergen .

Are you still living in Bergen? I am living near Bergen on the island Askøy. I am working as an au pair for a family in a very small town and right now my social life is next to none. I would love to meet up for a coffee!

Hey! Are you still living in Bergen? I am from Canada and working as an au pair on the island of Askøy. Right now my closet friend is the 15 month old I nanny for. And it is starting to get pretty lonely! Interested in meeting up for a coffee?

hi.
i live i Bergen too.
we can talk and set time together to meet in Bergen if you like .
and about language will fix it . :cool:

I would be willing to meet up some people too, who would be interested in having some tea one afternoon?

Hi everyone! :D

Just moved to Bergen and I am definitely interested in meeting some people!

I moved to be with a lovely girl I met in Germany (I am from Ireland though!), and I want to meet up with some people while looking for work. I have lots of free time for drinking tea and hiking or cycling!

Anyone interested? :)

Need a friend in Bergen I live at Åsane
Any lady or guy to hang around with for coffee