Try out the shortage list opportunities

Australia is such a lovely country I had the chance to have been. Im working on scoring 8 in IELTS and so I would have the chance to try out the shortage list opportunities it may offer...Has anyone been in the same situation before? Thanks

Hi diego.romero,

Please note that I created a new discussion as from your post on the Australia forum for better visibility and interaction.

I am sure the members will provide you with useful information very soon.

Good luck,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Tell me your motivation for a job in Australia and an aim of life.

Hi Diego
What do you mean by shortage skills opportunities???... The not get fooled by this term..the main problem for all people who come here to work is the lack of local experience...Have you worked and experienced Australian work culture before?... ..No. 2 deterrent is  holding qualifications from non-English speaking countries as IELTS 8 does not always reflect on the ability to secure a proper position in shortage fields...

diego   

Check out www.immi.gov.au
This government website will give you all the information you need regarding visas, work permits, residency.
There is also a skills list on this site. The more verifiable qualifications you have the better chance you have of getting a visa.

As sydney6 stated, Not all qualifications, and particularly asian qualifications, are accepted.