Danish green card Eligibility without Work Experience???

HI Experts!

I am planning to apply under Danish Green Card. My points are as below:

Education: Bachelor's degree followed by one-year Master's degree: 50 points

Education in Positive List :Bachelors Mechanical Engineering : 10 points

Language Skills IELTS General overall band 6.5 : 20 Points

Work Experience : No Work Experience : 0 points

Adaptability : One year full time study in United Kingdom : 5 points

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TOTAL :               100 Points
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My query is I am not having any kind of work experience and I was in to my Dad business after coming back to my home country from UK from the last 3 years. Am I eligible to apply for Danish Green Card as I scored 100 points even without work experience? Please Help me. Thank you!

any one has idea abt the same. I want to do the same thing, Want to apply the same way, I came back from UK around 5 years back and i handle independent business as well as some freelancing work. which i dont want to claim point for. kindly reply the same at the same time I want to know If I document that I have regular money flow in my AC is that ok to show just one month's balance then the whole bunch of money they ask for entire year.

Thanks in Advance,
Nisha

Hi Nisha!

Is your Education in Positive List ? than only you can get  10 extra bonus points?  got my GC visa without Work Experience. Check out this links

http://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-us/coming_t … rd-scheme/http://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-us/coming_t … erview.htm

I got 15 points for worlds top 100 ranked universities  as well I did Mphil so its 60 points of it and studied at UK for more 2 years can get 5... and language 20  and on the top I get extra for age.

What the only thing I want to know is that do we need total amount in our ac or we can just get one month in ac and the rest can be documented as my husband works well paid job, like his pay slip and stuff.

Even though you score enough points, first your Education should be in the Positive List. Without that you don't qualify for applying Danish GC.