Civil engineer moving to bahrain

Hello everyone,
i got an offer from bahrain for 350BD+Accomodation i want to know that if this is good salary for civil engineers with one year experience? and can i save from this in order to send it to my home? please reply thank you

I wouldn't call this salary a "good" salary, not even an average one. You surely can save some with this amount but it won't be a lot. Is this figure all you get or is there any other allowance on top, such as accommodation allowance etc.

Yes the company is giving accomodation and they are telling me they will increase my salary to 400BD after 3 months by seeing my work and skills..what would you say on it ??

You will be able to live here on this salary, but it will be really tough.

I know a person who came to Bahrain on a similar salary level and returned to his homeland within 2 weeks!

Think through very well before committing.

... And do not trust potential employers assurances about increasing salary after 3 months. They may not honour their word.

In the old days this would be called exploitation as this salary can barely support one individual, let alone a family, but if you have no other or better options, I would say take it and hope for the best.