Question

Is there a person, a body or a particular group of expatriates, who assist in raising funds, for a person to be able to move to Dubai or that can help to fund one's visa and ticket to work and leave there in Dubai?

Thank you.

Maryshade

u can do ur visa b urself so easily....

No one paid for mine...

Da li mi moze netko pomoci / u Dubaiju sam na turistickoj vizi. Trebam dobiti rezidencijalnu / moram li se vratit u Hrvatsku na 30 dana ili postoji neka druga opcij?

djurdjica

This is an Anglophone forum so could you please write your post in English so that we can understand what is written and perhaps offer assistance. Thank you.,

I need a help. I am in Dubai on Touristic Visa. If a get a Residence Visa must I go out of the country for 30 days?
I have Croatian Passport and we are not on Schengen regime yet?
Please, I need a quick answer... Lily

No one will your visa for free unless they are your employer... Try to find a job here maybe?

If you can afford it and you only want to visit Dubai for one month then try to get a tourist visa.

Goodluck

I would suggest approaching forums that cater to your specific nationality and are based here in Dubai. The chances are you might end up finding someone who is willing to help.

Visa's are a cost, and thus assistance can only come via NGO's, or specific groups/charities that are formed for such purpose.