Free Spanish Courses In Madrid

Hi everyone

I have heard you can get free spanish courses in Madrid.

I have been here nearly two month and i have tried to learn myself but dont seem to be getting very far.

I dont have any money to pay for a course so if there is free courses that would be great.

If anyone knows any information, could you please let me know, i would be very greatful.

Thank You 😄

Hi Haley1986,

I suggest you to post an advert in the section language classes in Madrid which might be helpful.

Thank you :)

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

HOLA ME LLAMO MIGUEL SOY DE MADRID,ME GUSTARIA CONOCERTE Y TAMBIEN PARA INTERCAMBIAR IDIOMA ESPAÑOL POR INGLES Y AMISTAD SALUDOS.

@miguelpl- can you please keep it in English on the English Forum :)

Hola, Haley. You might also want to try this excellent, free online course: bbc.co.uk/languages/spanish/mividaloca/syllabus.shtml AND, chat on Skype with some people from Spain, which you should be able to find here, or else try converstionexchange.com. Good luck! -- Ron

Hi Haley.how are u? Im living here from 2 years and i did 2 free spanish courses from institute of comunidad de madrid.and i just paid 6 euros for each course of 5 months.if u can do it so u have to finde any institute of comunidad de madrid for spanish course close to your erea and u can do normaly.

Ali
mostoles madrid

Great suggestion, raza30r. I found this link with some addresses in Madrid and other cities at inmigra madrid:
madrid.org/cs/Satellite?cid=1142319785548&idPaginaAsociada=1142319785548&language=en&pagename=PortalInmigrante%2FPage%2FINMI_pintarContenidoFinal
(BTW, "estado aquí desde" translates to "have been here for" [a common mistake], try "I've been living here for 2 years". The other way is "I've been here since 2011")
Embarassment is the best teacher. I recently asked some friends "¿Qué os parecéis? (What do you(pl.) look like?) when I meant to ask "¿Qué os parece? (What do you(pl.) think?) LOL -- Ronaldo