Janna and Lena from Varna

Hello all,

we are - my GF and I moved to Bulgaria one months ago from Moscow, Russia.

We live in Vinitsa, very close to Varna but very nice and calm.

I'm lampworker, I work with glass and make glass beads, sell them on Etsy.

Lena is accountant, she works by Internet.

We are try to explore places but don't have enough time for that (but we have a lot of work, that's good)

Good to see you are enjoying Bulgaria. I am Scottish and moved to Veliko Tarnovo area in June this year and am enjoying it very much
Ron

Thank you! Do you afraid of Bulgarian winter? We are a little bit, we have chimney but it's so unusual for us to use woods for house warming :)) (you know, we have a lot of gas in Russia :))))

You will use wood instead of gas only because you will live in a village. Otherwise towns and cities use gas.
As Russians you dont have to be afraid of Bulgarian winters, lots of Bulgarians hardly survive Russian winters, so for you the winter here will be a joke.:)

Dear Janna& Lena, I Live in Bosilkovtsi near Byala Ruse Oblast ,I am aSemi Retired Archaeologist, I have Friend on Face Book Who Works with Beads Of All Types She is in England  also on My face Book ,Are You!!? She buys in Good glass beads Especially if Unusual MyFace Book Is Under Philip Wells, My E .mail /[email protected],I am just in process of trying to purchase Restaurant Building in Lom Cherkovna, Near Popovo Kindest regards Philip

Hi Janna & Lena! My name is Marina, I am 28, I am from Russia too, but now live in Bulgaria, Varna. My hobbies are: reading books, dancing, traveling. I would like to make friends with you. My skype is marina-live1.

This winter was not very cold, so far... but believe me, the heat from wood is very much different than the heat generated by any other source. I mean it is better. many people living in the cities, including me, will gladly switch to heating by burning wood than by central heating, electric heaters and air-conditioners.
And, you can very easily improve your heating system, either by installing a heater that not only burns wood but also heats a system of pipes and water and in this way heats more than one room, or even by automating the heating process especially when using wood pellets.
Actually, living in a village is much better choice than living in a big city. Enjoy it!

Vinitsa is not a village...