Green card rejected for no reason : kindly advice

halo there, i applied for denmark GC in june 2013 with pharmacist as its in positive list. and the application reached in june itself,the thing is in new positive list which was released in july 2013 they amended pharmacists and i got rejected,can i appeal i was awarded 95 points,i  calculated as 105 where 10 points for positive list occupation, but now iam so worried paid huge amount to DE...are there any chances of winning the appeal,or can any one help me like solicitor.and is it the date mentioned in passport as the application recieved by DE office in india  or the date recieved by case worker in Denmark is considered. plz helppppp

many thanks

Well you do know the reason why it was rejected as your profession is not in the shortage job category anymore so they have every right to reject your application. What best you can expect is to ask them for a refund of processing fee. Try emailing "General enquiries to the Immigration Service" and hope you get some compensation.

Link: nyidanmark.dk/en-us/contact/contact_to_the_danish_immigration_service/secure_email.htm

thanks for your response,but like i said i have applied prior to new positive list came in to occurence which was in july, and on my receipt it says recieved by danish embassy on 19 th june. so i wonder i can challenge on this

many thanks

Hi,
i  have Bachelor of Physics and Master of Telecommunication Engineering(ICT) with 5 years experience as a Transmission Engineer.But they reject my request because my master degree and my job is not in positive list.
While Electrical Engineer is in positive list and in my country, Telecommunication is a sub-field of Electrical Engineering. I want to appeal. But I don't know how to convince them. Anybody can help?

Have you people not read this??

http://cphpost.dk/news/green-card-schem … .8383.html

I read that you are a pharmacist. Unless you've secured a job in an international company as Novo Nordisk or something else (which usually you already got the job BEFORE you moved to Denmark), there's small chance you can get a job as a pharmacist here when you DON'T speak Danish.

Many GC holders are working in kiosks, dishwashing, waiting tables, no matter how much qualified they are. Do you seriously want to insist to come here and work like that and go back to where you're from totally broke?