Car service/rental tip

Where are you usually renting a car if you need one?

Hi peter79,

Please feel free to go through the Car rental in the Philippines section. This might be helpful.

Thank you,

David.

Expat-blog team.

David wrote:

Hi peter79,

Please feel free to go through the Car rental in the Philippines section. This might be helpful.

Thank you,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Thanks but it doesn't really contain anything useful.
Just a motorcycle rental and one illegal private rental without needed LTFRB licenses.

how do you know whether it has the required licenses or not?

greenetravel wrote:

how do you know whether it has the required licenses or not?

It is quite obvious when details are very limited and company name not stated. Anyway I'm just looking for your opinions which ones you have used, not the ones posted here.

Real experiences.

peter79 wrote:

Where are you usually renting a car if you need one?

Eurocar at NAIA  is the cheapest I KNOW OF

Hi Peter,

I usually used Europcar. I book it online and i pick-up the car at the airport.

Hi Peter, Vikings at vikingcarrentals.com offer P14k/week and P40k/month for a compact.

protogama wrote:

Hi Peter, Vikings at vikingcarrentals.com offer P14k/week and P40k/month for a compact.

Eurocar is cheaper for about 11K a week..

vetretreat wrote:
protogama wrote:

Is Europcar P11k? Sweet!
While europcar.com.ph says to pay on pick up at least P17k / week for a compact plus frozen insurance on your CC for a period.

protogama wrote:
vetretreat wrote:
protogama wrote:

Is Europcar P11k? Sweet!
While europcar.com.ph says to pay on pick up at least P17k / week for a compact plus frozen insurance on your CC for a period.

NOT TRUE...They are very flexible to negotiate a lower rate for compact...

[ Moderated : Please post in our Business directory ]

[moderated: no ads please]

Hi Peter,  what car do you preferred to rent.it depends on what car, example car or van. Is it for long term like monthly or short term. Maybe i can help you coz i have a transport services business and monthly rental is much cheaper that short term rent. Examples for a car in monthly basis we rent it out for P28,000 and its a latest model, while the short term rent depends on how far and how many days plus the driver's fee and so on. I hope i can be of help.

I usually rent a 3rd rate multicab. with simiair.  500 peso a day and gas. 200 peso for drivers lunch. Watch the guage as to were to fill the tank back to on return.  That is with driver.  So average around 1,000 peso a day for van with driver.   As I can take a taxi or such around town I do not use him to often. But I wish to go out of town it is good to know such a person.

(moderated : advertisement)