Id residencecard.

well glad to say got my letter on the 15th of november to pick up my card .picked it up today 18th of november .3 months after applying for it.and with out any hassel. :)

May I ask how long you have lived here? I have moved here with the purpose of working, however, I had not expected so many 'jobs' to be cash in hand and no contract, these are the only ones I have successfully found. I registered with the ETC a few days before I began working but have not 'signed on' but I have the engagement form.

My worry is the form asks for a contract, or ETC engagement form, I am worried neither of what I have will be sufficient.

Have you any advise or has anyone else found themselves in a similar situation?

I am wanting to work legally, however it is take cash in hand or dont earn! I have looked at paying my own national insurance but at just less that £30 a week when I am earning 4.50 Euros an hour it is a huge chunk.

Any advise gratefully welcome. 

I am very pleased yours was sorted with little hassel :)

hi molliemoo.iv been here about 6 months now.i had to take in my work contract to show i was in fulltime employment im not sure if the engagmeant form is sufficent,but maybe some other members know more or have some advise .good luck with the job hunting.