Tennis in Muscat

Hey Guys I am an ardent fan of tennis and is looking for a partner....Please let me knoe if anyone is interested

Hi movis,

Your post has been moved to the Muscat forum for better view and interaction.

Please feel free to post an advert in the Sport partners in Muscat section, this might be helpful. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Hi,

I would like to play if you still want to. I'm available all weekdays from 6 pm to 9 pm.

regards,

Hi, I'm new to Muscat and looking for a tennis partner?

Hi,

Am in london till 20th of december. Here is my number 92530808 sms me on and save my number and once i go back to oman i will call you and hopefully we will hit the ball.

Regards,

great, looking forward to it!

Yes I would love a game

Hi James

Where do u live and when would u like to meet?

Scott Hutton

Hi Scott

We arrive in Muscat on Tuesday next week and will be living at the Wave
Let me know if you would like a game next thursday or friday
Thanks
James

Dear Said

I am new to Muscat, do you play tennis?

Friday would be great with me, let me know when you arrive and we can confirm from there. C u soon

Hi scott what is your number and where would you like to play

Scott Hutton +968 9263 8654

I love in Bawshar so not sure about the Wave

Sorry live lol

Thanks

hello,

yes i do, here is my number: 92530808. please call so we can arrange a game somewhere this week.

hello,

do you still intersted in playing tennis. here is my number: 92530808. sms me so we can arrange a game somewhere this week.

regards,

If anyone of you plan to visit PDO  club for a quick court tennis session, do let me know. It has been so long since I have played with an appropriate partner !!!    :)

If anyone is looking for a doubles hit please let me know. Keen to get a group of a similar standard for a regular hit. I play A Reserve doubles back home, but more interested in a social hit. ***

OZguy

Moderated by Stéphanie 8 years ago
Reason : Please don't give your phone number on the forum for your own security