Working in Bahrain without a degree

Hi all my partner Tony has been offered an opportunity to work in Bahrain we have been told this is difficult without a degree! Is this the fact ? We have been following the blogs and they have been great.
Any input on this situation ! Thanks guys look forward to your input

Hi. It depends on the individual company. For Saudi it's a must but not in Bahrain.  If they have offered him a job knowing he hasn't a degree then it should be fine.  The harder part will be for you to get residancy here if you want to come. You will have to get a job and be sponsored separately as Tony's company can't sponsor you as you aren't married.

Thanks For your help fingers crossed it all goes to plan, not sure what the arrangement for me are as yet
I'm hoping that after 12 years he might just pop the question ! Lol
I've done so much research on Bahrain now I don't want to go anywhere else
Will let you know if it goes to plan
Thanks again

Ha ha, you would love it here. Tell him 10 mins and £50 at the registry office and job done :-)

Ha I got raised eyebrows when I read your comment out love it ! I'll be in touch !
Keeping everything crossed that this does come off!
Thanks again for you help x

Excellent and very practical suggestion from Josnuggles, as usual :)

You will surely love Bahrain, Jacquir75. I pray it all goes well. Best wishes.

Thanks Farhaz I'm praying all goes to plan

Hope to be back in touch with good news

Hope to receive good news soon. Bet he is dashing to Argos to buy a ring as we speak :rolleyes:

Seriously though people move here on a visit visa, don't realise the consequences and end up flying back home for 3 days just to rush a wedding and come back. Very expensive way of doing it. You are obviously very committed to each other so lets hope for a few happy stories

Missed your last comment it really did make me laugh
I will be in touch with the out come x

Thanks so much for your help and giggles to go with it x