Can a sponsor travel if he has someone on visit visa?

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for some help on this. My parents will be soon travelling to the kingdom on a visit visa. My question is that is the sponsor (i.e. my husband) would be allowed to travel outside the kingdom during the time my parents are here? Does he have to be in the Kingdom while they are here?

if he is going on Exit/Entry visa, than your parents can stay in the kingdom, but if he is leaving on Final Exit, than you all have to leave the kingdom along with him.

Thanks for the reply. Yes, it will be an exit\re entry visa. Will such a situation work for example, My parents come to Riyadh on 1st december...after spending 15 days in Riyadh they leave for Makkah/Madinah to spend another 15 days there. Meanwhile, we have to leave to go to our home country for some important work. Is it possible that my parents leave after we've left the country ( on exit / re entry ofcourse)...and will they have to leave from riyadh only ( as their visit visas are issued from riyadh) or they can leave from Jeddah or Madina?

I would please please appreciate some insight on this!

SISTER !! i am confirming this, because one of my friend's father passed away, and he left to PAKISTAN,when his parents in law were with him in Jeddah.
Your parents can go to Makkah / Madina, but when they leave KSA, it will be an exit, they cannot re enter again unless they stamp another visit visa.
with visit visa they can travel to any city of KSA, and they can leave back to home country from any airport. if they come on Umrah visa, then they have to enter and leave by Jeddah airport only. they cannot leave from any other city.
Hope i answered your doubts.
Regards

time.chime wrote:

SISTER !! i am confirming this, because one of my friend's father passed away, and he left to PAKISTAN,when his parents in law were with him in Jeddah.
Your parents can go to Makkah / Madina, but when they leave KSA, it will be an exit, they cannot re enter again unless they stamp another visit visa.
with visit visa they can travel to any city of KSA, and they can leave back to home country from any airport. if they come on Umrah visa, then they have to enter and leave by Jeddah airport only. they cannot leave from any other city.
Hope i answered your doubts.
Regards

:up::one

thank you so much for the help!

also, is it ok if i travel with my husband too? it won't just be my husband travelling but our whole family. just want to be sure :)

yes U can, you will not be questioned about it, unless ur parents visa is valid... if they are going to stay for more than 1 month, than ur husband should be in kingdom to extend their visit visa.

otherwise make sure they leave the kingdom before the visa expires, (30 days) if they could not make it in that period, than ur husband could be in bit trouble (GOD FORBID)

Regards