Saudi Visa assistance needed urgently, willing to pay for help!

Hi Everyone,

My name is John,

I am currently working in Saudi Arabia. My wife is from Chile and I want to sponsor her a visit visa to come see me next month. However, Chile does not have a Saudi embassy, only Argentina has one. So I need someone to assist me, by contacting the Saudi Embassy in Buenos Aries and finding our information on what I need to process her visit visa. I will also require that person to monitor the progress of that visa make sure it comes back to my wife safely and in time.

Like I said I am willing to pay for your assistance! Reply to this message with your details and we can discuss things further.

Regards,

John

John,

The Saudi Embassy in Argentina's website is:

http://www.embassy-saudi.com/argentina.html

Click on VISA in the green menu banner at the top of the webpage. If you can't find your answers there then you will be much better of either contacting the Embassy by telephone or fax with your questions. Both those numbers appear on the main page.

Hi,

If your wife is from Chile and lives here, she surely speaks fluent spanish. Why can't she call herself the Saudi embassy in BA and get the information?

Best regards