I need your advise

to any Filipina living in Egypt I need your advise.

im a Filipina woman married to an Egypt doctor here in Saudi Arabia. we get married last year in Islamic way because Im the second wife. he is convincing me to come and live with him in Egypt. it is safe for me to come and live with him as a second wife? pls I need any opinion.thank you so much. looking forward to hear fro you.

aries_april65 : no no no becomes a second wife !! He doesn't want to pay a foreign maid so it's an excuse that you'll be a second wife. Believe me, you will suffer your own life !

yes it's safe.don't worry

aries_april65 wrote:

to any Filipina living in Egypt I need your advise.

im a Filipina woman married to an Egypt doctor here in Saudi Arabia. we get married last year in Islamic way because Im the second wife. he is convincing me to come and live with him in Egypt. it is safe for me to come and live with him as a second wife? pls I need any opinion.thank you so much. looking forward to hear fro you.

NO,NO and NO.

i will be working in the hospital and have my own apartment. im not agree to live together with the first wife.

can you tell e why no.no.no pls thanks

nur asim your presently living in Egypt?

To aries april..yes i am here in cairo.you better not agree to come with him here.because i saw and heared many of our fellow filipinos here are having hard life with their egyptian husbands.i'm just lucky one to have a kind husband.dont ever agree to come here and let you live together in a flat with his first wife.if you come with him here you must have your own flat.

Yes i will have my own flat  i didnt agree to live in his villa and also the first wife wont agree. because she disagree in our marriage
I will not come unless he can find me a job to join. He will be back to egypt ahead of me to prepare my place and my job before i come. Its that ok? can we be friends

Hi aries_april65,

Please note that I created a new discussion as from your posts on the Egypt forum for better visibility and interaction.

I am sure the members will continue providing you with useful information.

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

If you are not his wife by gov law. how can he take you to Egypt? What about your visa and residence?

Your Islamic marriage is totally invalid even in Saudi Arabia. If you are caught you will be jailed then deported. You need to have your marriage done in COURT. NO COURT NO MARRIAGE.

Do you understand?

Hello my dear , Egypt is safe now , you are welcome , please be sure that you will be very happy and meed very kind people from Egypt and from your country also , but regarding your marriage , yes i agree with you to have your own apartment because he has another wife , i wish you all the beset .
by the way , my name is Gimmy Tarek from Cairo , 
i am an Egyptian man , trying to help an Expat Filipina young Lady, she is a very good young single Lady, but she is a lone in Cairo Egypt , and she need a Filipino friend to share here feeling lonely only , i am trying to help her to find a friend from her country , so please can you accept her as your friend ?? if you agree please contact me , this is my number : [moderted: avoid phone num on the forum pls]    or if you want to call her ok , her number is : +2-01116422153  shes name is Tatiana , please talk to me or her , you will find her as a good friend , in fact she need your friendship if you don't mind . .
thanks you very much .
My Name is : Gimmy Tarek ,    i am from Cairo , Egypt , my Mobile no : 01112436203

Egypt is safe dear, however, NO do NOT come. It is not considered a normal tradition in Egypt to have more than one wife as it is in Saudi Arabia.. because we believe it is unfair to both of the women. It might be difficult to make your marriage work. You will not be as happy as in Saudi Arabia, but this is just my opinion. Good luck.

Oh, and moreover; from a personal experience, it isn't easy being a doctor in Egypt.

This is an old thread and I am wondering if aries_april is still following but...

I really don't know how you, AnOceanEmotion and Gimy69, got the impression that Egypt is safe o.O

http://english.ahram.org.eg/News/98762.aspx

Egypt is still safer then your average American city... even in all this confusion... and many other world capitals. Research it.