What about they found your certificate is fake ?

hello, can I ask regarding the Saudi council of engineer? what about they found your certificate is fake?..what happen can I change the status  for the propestion? and the company their already now what is consequences is ok to change the status of iqama or what?,, I need your ands. please,,because my company told to me now by call your going to jail...I whant to know if possible to change the status...now im very depress, im not eat and sleep how many days until now coz that happen....please give me a feed back please.

Hi Kabayan,

I have created a new thread as from your post on the Saudi Arabia Forum for better visibility and interaction :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

KABAYAN AKO wrote:

hello, can I ask regarding the Saudi council of engineer? what about they found your certificate is fake?..what happen can I change the status  for the propestion? and the company their already now what is consequences is ok to change the status of iqama or what?,, I need your ands. please,,because my company told to me now by call your going to jail...I whant to know if possible to change the status...now im very depress, im not eat and sleep how many days until now coz that happen....please give me a feed back please.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=238279