Interested in coming to USA

this is Benjamin from kenya. I've always been interested in going to the united state. I've a good college education. I'm appealing to anyone willing to sponsor me to reach out to me!

there are many people interested in moving to the US. I recommend you read this very helpful thread first to understand some of the challenges you will face.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=313638

I can pretty much guarantee that posting a vague request here is not going to find you a sponsor.

so what information am I supposed to release here so as to attract a sponsor?

you're much better off being proactive rather than waiting for sponsors to come to you. You have to prove you're worth hiring over all the other possible American candidates who don't require any visa effort to hire.

That's why I advised reading the other thread- it contains many links for places where you can find jobs to apply for.

ECS wrote:

you're much better off being proactive rather than waiting for sponsors to come to you.

It seems to me that a lot of the people who want to go to the United States don't want to put in much effort to make it happen.

I can say from reading the initial post, the effort shown and kindly pointed out by Hailey (who by the way likes cake?) stand a slim to none chance of finding anyone willing to take a gamble on him. This is hardly the forum to post "Sponsor me."

Qu'ils mangent de la brioche?