Leave the kingdom

Please help I was supposed to get my Iqama from the school but its being processed but its taking very long I would like to leave the kingdom but cannot due to the iqama Please give guidance if you know how I can get the iqama or exist visa before my visa expires

Hi Amelua Meruno,

As you were off topic, I created a new discussion as from your post on the Saudi Arabia forum for better visibility.

I suggest you to browse through the different threads on the forum. This might be very helpful.

Thank you

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hi Amelua,

Are you looking for final exit or with re-entry ?

If final exit: then

Ask your govt relations department that you require final exit and they should do it for you.

If re-entry:

Then they can only give you re-entry a few days before your Iqama expires.

All the best

If your iqama is not ready, unfortunately you have to wait for it be made before you can leave.  This is assuming that you intend to come back.  Once the iqama is made, you will receive an exit-reentry visa to be able to travel and return within a specified period.

If you want to leave permanently, and your iqama isn't ready yet, I am not sure what the rules are.  Maybe you have to wait for it to be made first, or maybe they can just cancel your visa and let you leave.  Have your husband speak to his employer if about it if you don't plan on returning.