Giving up Beagle Puppy for adoption

Hi, I am giving up my Beagle puppy for adoption. I am staying in Bangkok, Bang Na area. This is due to my sudden hectic working schedules and frequent business travels. I love my puppy but I feel guilty about leaving her at home most of the day due to my sudden schedule changes. Therefore, after long and careful consideration, I have decided to give my beagle puppy up for adoption. Interested parties kindly pm or send me an email at [email protected].

*Please note that only a potential adopter will be chosen after a visit to my home to see the puppy. I would like my puppy to be in a good home.

Thank you
Serene Ng

Hi I am Ayn.. im looking for a dog to adopt. I've been searching in the internet and found this website and your post. i just want to ask if your puppy is already adopted... i love beagles! (even thought i have never own one) saw them in many films and they really cute... ive been praying my whole life to have one. :)

Hi...
I am interested.. I'm living alone in bangna. .I have a home and I already own a cat..
I have a little lawn for puppy to run around...I spend most of the time at work and home..and would love to come home to my pet

U don't even have to give it up.. I can look after it from time to time

Arnon

hii sorryyy I have been busy at work. are you still interested to adopt my puppy?  My beagle is 1 year old now. U can line me at ID: sissysershie. I can send you her pictures. By the way, do you intend to stay here forever in Bangkok? Because adopting my dog will be long term, a forever companion..