Custom made furniture

Does anyone know where I can get this done cheaply. There are lots of places that do it but most want to make it out of acacia wood and it costs upwards of 10 million dong. I just need a high table made out of whatever is cheap. It's something I need for while I live here but will probably get rid of when I leave. Any ideas? MDF of cheap wood will be fine.

hi,

My uncle is a skilled carpenter, i think he can smoothly complete the furniture with your budget.

Can you please be more specific such as how it looks like, what the dimensions are, whether it is ready to assemble or fixed table? etc.

You can also send to my email add :***

Thanks & regards,

Ngoc

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Ngô Gia Tự street, Q.10

H Phan May,

I would be interested by your uncle's services.
please could you tell me what could be the cost for a dining table with this size : H75 * W185 * D95 cm ? I want something really simple.

Thanks !

Naths-78 wrote:

H Phan May,

I would be interested by your uncle's services.
please could you tell me what could be the cost for a dining table with this size : H75 * W185 * D95 cm ? I want something really simple.

Thanks !

Dear Naths-78
If you interest in the cost for a dinning table, plz contract me!
Rectangular dining table, according to size requirement, The table top natural wood, ash wood, paint varnishes. Its cost about 300$
Oval dining table. Natural wood table. Acacia wood, paint color HD + G14-2. Its cost about 325$

:)

Can ur uncle ship to hanoi?

Hi I was looking to get a small table made for my kitchen for a prep table, with one lower shelf to hold a small electric oven. Based on your post, I was wondering if your father still makes custom furniture