Looking for friends in Jakarta

Hello,

I am new to Expat.com and like to give it a try. I've been living in Jajarta for two months now and there are ten more to come. I'd like to expand my hitherto rather limited circle of friends here. So if you are interested in discovering the nightlife together or simply in a good conversation, please get in touch. Thank you!

Christian

Welcome aboard Christian! :-)

Hi Christian welcome to the forum..  How is life in Jajarta?

Hahahaha cant stop laughing. Welcome Jajarta! (:

Welcome Christian, nightlife in Jakarta is pretty awesome :)

Welcome

Hi Christian,
Welcome to Indonesia.
Agus,
[link moderated]

hallo Christian and all! so..i'm new to this expat-blog as well. i read a thread in this forum that some of you spend time get-together for lunch or dinner. is it on a regular basis? would love to join some other time. -rina-

I never do this as I don't want my circle expanding.
But thanks for the offer.

My belly circle is expanding, does that help?

I got chubby buns on my cheeks coz super tempting dinner, lunch n brunch! *see if i still have 'must try' list* :D

Hello, I'm David I come from Italy I'm looking for new friends

[Moderated: Avoid copy/paste on the forum.]

DavideGranelli wrote:

Hello, I'm David I come from Italy I'm looking for new friends

Hi David, welcome to Jakarta. Feel free to introduce yourself here, you may also like to join discussion on the forum.
Warm regards from South Jakarta.

Wid

Hello everybody here
I'm Fernan , I come from Phillipines
looking  new friends in jakarta
now in fluit jakarta.....

Hi guys, I'm Dimi from EU - also new member. Thank you all for sharing interesting and useful info.
I've been staying in Jkrta for 8 months and I'm always up to meet new people wherever I go. If anyone enjoys coffee, smoke and conversation, feel free to contact me.
Cheers!

Welcome aboard David, Fernan and Dimi!
Hope you guys are enjoying Jakarta so far! :)

Fernan, I think you meant to say Pluit instead of fluit :)

yes ....Pluit
any body near @ Pluit megamall

Welcome to Jakarta David,

read same posts as well on the get together, not sure if it actually happens?

Good to know new peeps esp that we are new here in such a big city :D

Kei

kei_chan wrote:

read same posts as well on the get together, not sure if it actually happens?

Kei

There will be another get together on the 30th, you can check out my post.

Hello Sophie,

Thank you for the inf.. Just now I checked it out, unfortunately I have got the Bordeaux Dinner thingy going on at the same time. It's really ashamed as my office is just right across Grand Indo :(

Next time? :) -considering if you are still in Jakarta it is

Hello , well come in jakarta , and good friend .

Somebody practice any activities like snorkeling, surf, biking or something else?

kei_chan wrote:

Hello Sophie,

Thank you for the inf.. Just now I checked it out, unfortunately I have got the Bordeaux Dinner thingy going on at the same time. It's really ashamed as my office is just right across Grand Indo :(

Next time? :) -considering if you are still in Jakarta it is

Aww,thats too bad!
Unfortunately I wont be organizing anymore gathering because I will move to Germany soon.
Will let you know when I visit Jkt again!

DavideGranelli wrote:

Somebody practice any activities like snorkeling, surf, biking or something else?

You can join a gathering that I organize tomorrow night at Marche,Grand Indonesia at 7.30 pm, if you'd like.

Welcome to all new comers here.

I wonder if there's anyone who'd like to join my friends & I for some drinks tonight? PM me, I'll let you know the details. Thank you.

hi i love to bike too every Sunday morning - car free day!

Hi,

Am foreigner staying this weekend (24/25-5-2014) and just looking a friend to kill my time.... Tq

Hi man i'm sorry this week i cannot i have some plan maybe next time