Migrate to Denmark

Hi,

I am from Mumbai,India working as A Microsoft SQL Database Administrator since 5.5 years and also have Master Degree from Mumbai University(Renouned University).Currently looking to migrate to Denmark and would like to know if i can take chance since my job designation in not in denmark positive list but it is mention there as Database Developer but not Database Administrator?Also i don't know Danish language at all.
So expert kindly share your'll experiences and views on my msgsatul[at]gmail.com mail id..

hi i live in Iran BUT my sister live in Denmark i was there 1 years ago i think so if u move to Dubai u can find good jab about your experience and there need just like u and and English language cues i was there to times
good lock
Leyla;)

Hi msgsatul,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that I created a new discussion as from your post on the Denmark forum for better visibility.

Concerning your job search, I suggest you to browse through the IT & Telecommunications jobs in Denmark and you can also post an advert.

Best of luck :)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Leyla,

Please note that you are off topic as msgsatul mentioned that he wants to migrate to Denmark.

It would be nice if you could share any experiences or advices about migration to Denmark.

Thank you

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hi Hasnaa,

I am certified Oracle Database Administrator with 8 years of experience. (Also M.Sc. in computer science)
In Green card scheme Positive list, I did not find anything for this specific category, But it almost comes under   IT engineer & IT consultant, can we claim points for that? If so, please help me the procedure, how to claim points for the same.
I mean do we need to write any special cover letter, if so please send me one sample cover letter

Thanking you in Anticipation

With Regards
Mohamed Ibrahim

Hello Mohamed Ibrahim

Kindly note that you are participating on an old thread, as moderator we are here to direct people to proper forum and check out thread contents. I am afraid that on this issue of yours, you will have to wait for somebody who have been in the same steps as yours to help you.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Do we know how much quota they set per year ? I couldnt manage to find it