Looking to make new friends

Hi there,

I'm a Malaysian born Chinese woman looking to meet new friends. I've lived in Malaysia all my life and I'm interested in meeting people of different cultures from different countries. I'm living in Kuala Lumpur and know the city pretty well so I would love to meet up with interesting people either to eat, explore, or try new things!

Hi,

My name is James and I am an American living here in KL with my 13 yr old son.  I'm 53 and married (my wife is working in Belgium at the moment) so if you would be interested in having a coffee or weekend lunch just to share thoughts about life in general or KL specifically let me know.
James

Guys,

Expat.com is everything but NOT A DATING WEBSITE ! (I'll remove a few messages from here)

Hello, i'd like to meet new people here, to get to know Malaysia even better, enjoy my time here. So if you would like to meet up sometime. Let me know, Cheers!

hello nice meeting you guys from Malaysia here I'm kelvin by name  I'm also interested on meeting anyone from different part of Malaysia because in 3weeks I will be visiting and its going to be my first time visit for more intro or meet up have some good time kindly inbox me     thanks

Hi let us meet and be friends

[moderated: off topic]

Hello

I am a Malaysian who had lived in Japan for the last past 10 or more years.
If you have interest in Japan please feel free to contact me.

BR/ Fabian

Hello! I am a Malaysian as well, a freshman. Would love to meet new people and have a drink or two with anyone here! :-)

hi hope u will b fine

contact me if u r interested

sardar babar mahmood

[email protected]

thxx

Hi James,

Glad to hear that you enjoyed KL very much. I have to admit quite a few of European and American have difficulty to adapt the humidity of KL or generally in Asia. I would suggest you to explore more outside KL such as Melacca, Redang Island, Langkawi or Pennag. You may discover something you haven't seen in KL. As a member of Expat.com, I am very happy to share some ideas if you wish.

Regards

Donald

Hello Donald

Thank you for your contribution on this thread, however kindly note that the latter is inactive since Nov 2013!

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team