Does anyone know cheap places to rent ?

Hi looking to move to Malta next year with wife and Daughter does anyone know cheap places to rent and good places to work I have basic computer skills and driving license and sales background or might buy small business like catering van any ideas please or links to information BIG THANKS:cool:

Hi ian.h,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I have created a new thread as from your post on the Malta Forum for better visibility and interaction :)

I suggest you post an advert in the Properties for rent in Malta section please :)

Also you can browse through the Jobs in Malta section and drop your resume in the work sector that you feel more comfortable doing please

Best of luck to you !

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Merhba! :)

Your questions, I think are too general. To avoid several litanies of advice I suggest you read a lot of the previous topics and perhaps then come back with specific questions as a lot of this has been covered in a lot of detail previously.

See here for previous information:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=341

I would also suggest and encourage you to be focussed in your planning as to work etc; though of course, flexibility is the key out here.

When you decide upon an area to reside then I can suggest a contact  option re accommodation but at the moment that is too vague and the market changes day by day and will depend upon time of year (and if there is an 'r' in the month :lol:) etc.

Hi ian,

welcome to the forum.

Please look through the forum and do your homework.

Basic computer skills,driving licence and sales background won't get you that far jobwise in Malta. They are kind of standard!

If you plan to buy a catering van you will have to be aware of several things including the fact that, as a non-maltese, it probably won't work!Where would you want to place your van? It will always require a permit that are hardly ever given, not even for Maltese.

Why are you looking at Malta to relocate?

Cheers
Ricky

[Moderated: No free ad]