Come to Malta in Oct

HI everyone,
I am shekhar from India. i was planing to come to Malta in Oct, i applied for Visa and it got refused inspite of all the formalities completion from my side. They gave me the reason that embassy is not able to ascertain that after completion of my visa period i will come back to India or not. I was tavelling alone for 1 week leaving my family in India cos they cant travel alot. and i have a very good job here in MNC. my parents and all are here . still embassy refused visa stating above reason.

Can anyone guide me how to get there in malta.

Thanks & Regards

Shekhar

Hi Shekhar,

I'm sorry to hear that your visa was refused.

Can I ask why you were planning to come to Malta and only for one week? It sounds strange to come all the way from India for just one week.

After a refusal it will probably be very difficult to re-apply.

Cheers
Ricky

Shekharchaphekar wrote:

i was planing to come to Malta in Oct, i applied for Visa and it got refused inspite of all the formalities completion from my side. They gave me the reason that embassy is not able to ascertain that after completion of my visa period i will come back to India or not. Shekhar

Better to find out now rather than be granted a visa and then refused entry at the airport: quote

'if certain conditions are not met, the third-country national may be denied entry by the border authorities even if in possession of a valid entry or transit visa.'

See:

http://www.foreign.gov.mt/default.aspx?MDIS=528

If you are refused, you are refused. Can you not appeal?
Why just one week?

You ask: Can anyone guide me how to get there in malta.

I doubt if anyone here can help you further and I don't think anyone is going to help another break the law. Remember and think; these are very sensitive times.

Hi Ricky

I was coming to see the nice iceland, with one of the biggest dome of Mosta and Gozo. I have seen there is still lot of old buildings ,so i love to see it,and spend time near beaches.

shekhar

Hi Shekhar,

Welcome to Expat.com.

As you posted on an old thread, I created a new discussion from your posts on the Malta forum for better visibility.

Thank you and best of luck.

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hi shekhar,

you wanted to come to the 'iceland' of Malta for one week to see the Mosta dome and old buildings? And all the way from India?

Pull the other one !

You are surprised your visa application was turned down ?

Cheers
Ricky

There are some nice Icelands in Britain - just a small detour on your way from India to Malta :-)

Oh, be fair, there are Iceland products in supermarkets here.

that is so true

So eventually no one gave him a ptoper reply except for sarcasm and ha ha ha!!!!!!
He is non English speaker and a small spelling error doesnt mean that he should be a mocked by all you NAOM CHOMSKYs here.

Hi Zidanin,

feel free to offer your services to shakhar and help him gain access to the EU.

You seem to know everything better so I'm sure you know the solution for him. I don't .

Actually I thought the term 'iceland' in connection with Malta was rather cute but your humour seems to be rather limited.

Cheers
Ricky

ricky wrote:

Hi Zidanin,

feel free to offer your services to shakhar and help him gain access to the EU.

You seem to know everything better so I'm sure you know the solution for him. I don't .

Actually I thought the term 'iceland' in connection with Malta was rather cute but your humour seems to be rather limited.

Cheers
Ricky

I have no services to offer to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!
However, you are a decorated 3 star expatblogger so people expect some senseful post from your side and you have to keep this in mind when you post something.
No hard feelings though.
P.S. I would have attached smileys but Can't enable emoticons and smileys on my computer.

:)

redmik wrote:
zidaninpoland wrote:

So eventually no one gave him a ptoper reply except for sarcasm and ha ha ha!!!!!!
He is non English speaker and a small spelling error doesnt mean that he should be a mocked by all you NAOM CHOMSKYs here.

ptoper - proper
doesnt - doesn't
NAOM CHOMSKY - Avram NOAM Chomsky is an American linguist, philosopher, cognitive scientist, logician, political commentator and activist. Sometimes described as the "father of modern linguistics", Chomsky is also a major figure in analytic philosophy.

So now you are on a linguistic crusade!!!?????!!!!!???????

So now you start calling me imposter and fraud. What right do you have to say that. You don't even know me.
Just because you posted wrong input and I pointed out.
Don't you have a real life. Go dancing or over-boozing.
Do you have that kind of idle time in hand? Better go to church and light up some candles and try to brighten up.

Certainly you are not decent at all to call fraud or imposter. Why?????
Write something when you sober up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Burning the midnight oil Mickey?????  Just to up your post all over??? How come they shut the pubs so early on saturday???

Hi All,

Please note that personal attacks are not acceptable on the forum.

I urge you to focus on the original topic of this thread please and not to be off-topic.

All you have to do to give Shekhar some advices and share your experiences.

Thank you

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team