Health sector in Gambia

I am pretty new here.I have a quick question,where can I get information about the gambia health sector?I am a medical doctor and I will love to work in the gambia.

Hi atilola adeleke,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

As your post was off topic, a new discussion has been created with it on the Gambia forum for more visibility and interaction.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

hey dear I just seen your text inquiring infor about the Gambia healthcare system ' we need experiment doctors who are willing to strive hard for the country are well com.

Thanks Mara.  I agree with you.  I have multiple sclerosis so I have to take health care into account if i move to the gambia.  The sunshine will be great for my health though :-)  Hope you are well.  Jazz

Get your credentials recognized and open your clinic! Or, contact Afro-med or the Westfield clinic to work at those facilities. 
There is great need for your services.  If you would like to make a real difference, there is a new clinic/foundation in Badibou that could use your expertise.  People are dying of curable diseases from the lack of routine care.