Beach Project Crucita, Manabi, Ecuador

I am a retired Boston Poice Officer. I have been living in Portoviejo, Manabi, Ecuador for 15 years. During those 15 years I have built several rental properties and I now live off the rents. My next project is a beach house. I have built two houses on the beach and have sold them so this is not a new venture for me. I am buying a piece of land in Crucita and would like to sell half to anyone interested and it would be great if it was a Fellow American. I can help with your building needs because this is not new to me. If a nice peaceful beach is your idea of retirement please send me a message

Hi,
We were in Crucita  and were interested in buying land and building a house, beachfront with good size lot and pool, where is your land, what size and how much

How can we meet to talk about my project to see if you like it

Just pm me

I am living in Urbanizacion Girasoles on Manabi Avenue in Portoviejo just before you get to cinco de Junio just tell the secrurity guard you want to visit me and he will call me

What do you charge for rents and where are they located? Do you have photos that you could post?

All I have to rent now is office space all my apartments are rented also my coomercial spaces are all rented

I charge $300.00 for a three bedroom in a good area of Portoviejo Manabi

Will someone be interest in Puerto Lopez, Manabi? This is located about 90min north Salinas, dry area, little town.

Hello Roberto,

maybe can you recomend a constructor who has experience in scip system? I want to build a house in Puerto Lopez. Im looking for an electrical engineer who can present a project at CNEL too.
Thank you for your help.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

[Moderated: pls avoid posting your personal details on the Forum]

Hi!

You have my interest. My wife and I are coming to the coast August 1st. I look forward to seeing your pictures, and chatting with you.
Thank you,
Michael

I found abuilder in Puerto Lopez and we are in process rigth now.
If someone want to share their opinions and see some pics of how they are buiding our new home, please go to facebook GoodLifeInEcuador.
Thank you so much!

I found abuilder in Puerto Lopez and we are in process rigth now.
If someone want to share their opinions and see some pics of how they are buiding our new home, please go to facebook GoodLifeInEcuador.
Thank you so much!

Hello Roberto, Where exactly in Crucita for the lot ? size, pictures etc.... thanks

I hope your builder understands that from the septic tank one has to run field lines,,,the solids settle into the bottom of the tank where a bacteria community grows and flourishes eating the solids converting to liquids that run from a hole near the top of the tank to ditches filled with gravel or a corrugated pipe now full of holes...the ditches run many meters where the liquid from the septic slowly filters thru the dirt n sand,,,when done properly you can have decades of trouble free bathroom kitchen n washer waste water disposal

Yes, everyone wants a dream house on an unspoiled beach. Sewage a problem???  Potable (distilled) water comes in five gallon containers-not so much of a problem. Third world living- not for everyone- it's all a tradeoff- what you can live with and what you can't live without