Where to live in Paris

Hi

We are moving to France in March and my partner will be woking out of CdG airport. Could any one suggest good areas to live which will either have good/reliable public transport links to the airport or approx max 40 mins drive, but not remote.

Many Thanks

Hello,

Luckily, Paris has great public transportation. You can basically live anywhere in Paris and have easy access to the RER (train) which travels to and from CDG.

Hopefully, you will find something wonderful.

Cheryl

hello, Paris is huge and small at time when you look for a flat! so better to look in the outskirts, east part, where there's RER "B"(Regional express train) "B" ,this goes till the airoport. The best I can suggest, inside Paris, near Gare du Nord, or in the suburb, like Bondy, sevran, Aulney-Sous-bois, villepinte...don't hesitate to write back for more info
hope  it will help
Abdel

cs.donaldson wrote:

Hello,

Luckily, Paris has great public transportation. You can basically live anywhere in Paris and have easy access to the RER (train) which travels to and from CDG.
Paris shuttle transfers

Hopefully, you will find something wonderful.

Cheryl

yes , i am agreed with you cs.donaldson . you know a lot of paris . there are many shuttle services in paris only for whom who is unknown and new in the city . anybody can get help from them.by the way i found your reply informative

Hello there ajaykhan,

Welcome to the Paris forum.  Thank you for your feedback on this thread, however, please note that this is an old topic from 2013.

I invite you to participate on more recent threads.

Cheers,  :)
Bhavna