Accommodation options???

Hellew!

I woulld greatly appreciate it if anyone could give me the names and contacts of housing agents who handle rentals of accommodation? I have scoured the internet and have come across a few compounds that look quite promising. I have no clue what the rentals are like though. Anybody have any idea? They are:

Oasis resort

Sunset resort

Eurovillage

Canary Village

Are there any others that anyone can recommend? Thank you so much!

cazangas wrote:

Hellew!

I woulld greatly appreciate it if anyone could give me the names and contacts of housing agents who handle rentals of accommodation? I have scoured the internet and have come across a few compounds that look quite promising. I have no clue what the rentals are like though. Anybody have any idea? They are:

Oasis resort

Sunset resort

Eurovillage

Canary Village

Are there any others that anyone can recommend? Thank you so much!

Here's how you find out what's already been discussed:

See the white rectangle, upper right hand?  It's a Google Custom Search Box.  All you have to do is type a few key words in there, press GO, and VOILA!  You have all the threads with those words.

Be sure to include the country to narrow it down.  For example, if you just type 'bowling,' you'll have threads where bowling is mentioned in every country on the blog.  If, however, you type 'bowling Saudi Arabia' or 'bowling Riyadh,' you get only those threads.

The Google Custom Search is an extremely helpful feature that I'm sure you'll make good use of.

Now, I just typed in 'Oasis Village Saudi Arabia' and I got the following list of times it's been discussed in forum:

https://www.expat.com/en/search.php?cx= … j702075j16

You can do this with every compound you asked about.

Happy Hunting!