Need Advice Forumers

Hi All,
I am here in Ghana working as Maintenance Chief Technician for about 2years now. I am alone and my family is in the Philippines. I am considering to move to Canada and later stay there for good. Would that be a good idea?

I am working in Oil and Gas machine shop.

Can you give me advice, pls. Apart from applying for immigration and doing all the conventional method as stated in CIC website (the eligibilities and all), Is there any way I can go there a little faster? Like finding employer or anything? Would that option be OK here in Ghana?

All your feedback will be helpful so I can assess better my possible options, thank you.

Fermin

I'd go to the Philippines.  Unless you're trying to get away from your family.  Then Canada is probably a great idea.

sorry forgot to mention. I planned to settle myself first, get a job then get my family and stay there for good.

Need advise pls

Hi nimref,

If you are considering moving to Canada, I invite you to read the following articles which might be helpful:

- Moving to Canada
- Work in Canada.

Also please feel free to consult the list of jobs in Canada.

Thank you and best of luck :)

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

hell Hassna is that the reliable web site?

Hi Mesfin Tadesse,

Concerning the articles that Hasnaa shared with us, please note that they are reliable and useful to our members. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hello Mesfin Tadesse,

Just how much more reliable can you get than information directly from people who are actually in Canada or who've been born and raised their like me for instance?

If you have any specific questions you can certainly ask them in the forum, if one of our other members can't answer them I certainly will give it my very best shot.

Cheers,
William James Woodward

thank you for your response

Hello Fermin,

Visit this site and involved.loonlounge.com

You may try job search by your profession then apply direct owner/company.

Faruque Ahmed Khan