Investing to Sydney/Melbourne/Perth in the hospitality business

Hello All,

I am David having a past experience of finance and administration expertise through multinational oversea.  I would be, eventually, interested on taking over a business in Australia like a restaurent, liquor store, convenience store/deli, bar/pub etc....

I will be in Australia from the 17/11/2013 up to 31/01/2014 passing through Melbourne, Sydney and Sydney Northern Region/Beach.

I will be glad to meet people and to collect as much information as possible for this project from visa, tax, company set up, hospitality market aspects.

My Best, David

Hi David,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Your post has been moved to the Anglophone section of the Australia forum for better visibility and interaction.

I suggest you to go through the following link where you might get some more information:

http://www.austrade.gov.au/Invest/Doing … stor-Guide

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Hi,

Thanks for the info, it is, indeed, very useful.

My Best,
David

If you are serious about investing in an Australian business you will need to check out this website,www.immi.gov.au for all the information about visas, investments etc.

If you have money you can invest into Australian business to be entitles to the business visa - this is how all the Chinese business people arrived to Australia.

@David, I have worked with Compass Group, if you're in the hospitality business you'll probably heard of them, they are a global company. I also have detailed knowledge of setting up businesses as well. Let me know your availability in Sydney, we can have a chat in person.

Cheers,
Scott.

You can't go wrong on Lygon or Brunswick streets in Melbourne, A restaurant in these regions would be a gold mine;)