UK visit Visa

Hello fellows ,

Hope you all doing well .I am planing to Visit my Friend in UK for get together in end of December .Any of you guys tell me the procedure how to apply for UK visit visa and when should i start process and what things are required . My visit will be around 10 to 15 days max so which Visa category shall i apply for. By the way my Nationality is Pakistani and working here in Riyadh-KSA .Any of you who have personal experience in visit UK share your thoughts .

Peace !

Very recently, some major changes have been done by UKBA in their policies about visit visas for Pakistanis. Your best bet would be to visit UK embassy (or their affiliates in Umm-al-Hammam area) and get the most updated info straight from the horse's mouth.

Don't forget to keep us posted :)

It is called google.

Google uk visa riyadh and it will give you the site of the company (VFS) authorized to receive UK visa applications on behalf of the UK Embassy.  All forms, instructions, and appointment system is there.(You don't go to or apply directly at the UK Embassy, they will not entertain you there nor let you in, and will direct you to VFS)

Trapezius wrote:

It is called google.

Google uk visa riyadh and it will give you the site of the company (VFS) authorized to receive UK visa applications on behalf of the UK Embassy.  All forms, instructions, and appointment system is there.(You don't go to or apply directly at the UK Embassy, they will not entertain you there nor let you in, and will direct you to VFS)

VFS is the one I mentioned above as "their affiliates in Umm-al-Hammam area". Had forgot the name :)

Trapezius wrote:

(You don't go to or apply directly at the UK Embassy, they will not entertain you there nor let you in, and will direct you to VFS)

This is true.  I am American and this is what I had to do to get a visa to India :blink: