BACHELOR RENTING A ROOM - IN A FAMILY FLAT

Dear All,

I would like to know if there will be possible problems if Bachelor like me is renting a room in a Family Flat set up. Since this Flat is ideally for Couple.

Awaiting for your comments and other info about this.

Many thanks,

Many building owners don't rent to bachelors.  You will have to ask the landlord if he rents to bachelors.

Also watch out for people in the building.  Even if the owner/renter agrees, in many cases he changes his mind and asks you to leave if other families complain (which is common) if they see bachelor living in the building.

Hi Abd123 and Trapezius,

Thank you for your comments, anyways I'm not worried with other couples or landlord since they were already informed before I rented. I'm worried about the legality for renting a room in a couple set up. Is there any problems with Saudi Government with regards to my situation?

Any feedback is highly appreciated.

Shukran,

No, no problems in that regards as there are no laws about that.  You are fine.

Thank you for your usual prompt response.

Regards,

How about this year 2017..specially now that they are very strict but no idea yet maybe u have ...

Appreciate your swift response

How about a couple renting a room in a Bachelor Flat? Is there any problem with the Saudi Government about this set up?

Phowsil Rahk wrote:

How about a couple renting a room in a Bachelor Flat? Is there any problem with the Saudi Government about this set up?

Are you married ... to each other?

Yes, we're married. A man cannot bring their wife here in KSA if they aren't married.