Meet some locals in Port Vila

Hi Guys n Girls, we're coming to Port Vila on the weekend of Nov 16th. We were there only 3 weeks a go and fell in love the the place, so we're coming back this time to look at property and the real opportunity to make a sea change. Love to catch up with some ex-pats (maybe a beer at the Wahoo Bar?)

Seems like everyone's busy Uncle Baldrick ;)
Look forward to meeting you :)

Hey BellaM, hey thanks for all the info... Really looking forward to catching up with you :D

:cheers:

Looks like it's just us BellaM at this stage... Still early days, maybe everyone's on "Island Time"...:lol:

Hi Uncle Baldrick,
We are in Vanuatu until the end of Feb escaping the European winter. We worked and lived here in the late 70's, now we come here because we enjoy it. Please call in, we are a 10 minutes from Port Vila and a few from Hideaway Island. my email is [email protected] if you want directions.
[moderated: no free ads please]
Cheers,
Electricnick.

Thanks Nick We'll send you an email...:)

Hi there we are Katy and Jason and will be coming to Port Vila for 2 months from the end of February while we house sit. We would love to meet locals and interesting open minded people. we are in our early forties and both creatives. We love to laugh and don't take things too seriously. We are looking to get some wheels sorted for our trip and if anyone can help with that or point us in the right direction that would be great. Hope uncle Baldrick got sorted!!!
Very best katy and Jason

Hi Katy & Jason,

[Moderated: pls use the private message]

Cheers,
Nick

Hi Nick! Thanks for that swift reply and the info about your Quad, Sounds like a lot of fun. I will run it past my husband once he's awake and come back to you, but I think that maybe out of our price range for our short stay. Hope you have had a great time on it. Is it cheap to run?
Katy

Hi Nick, Jason has arisen, and hes interested to know more about the quad. Maybe you can send us an email or Skype address and we can have a proper chat about it. Jason's email is [Moderated: send details in private pls] so might be best to talk on that. Thanks again, thats great. Katy.

Hi Katy and Jason.  Can't help with the transport but happy to meet for a drink when you are here :)
Which area will you be house sitting in? The local buses are great value and might be an option?