Driving a car without liccensse n iqama

Dear all
please advise me iam newly to riyadh and awaitng for iqama

my company is asking to take a car to go for site but i dont have till now iqama n license.

if police found us driving without iqama and license will be any problem or fine?

Don't drive without proper documents, specially now with all the raids/check points they'll install after the amnesty period.  My advise talk to your employer to speedup the paperworks.  In the meantime, use a driver/taxi for commuting.

Good luck

What car will you use?  Anyway, doing so will be a big mistake.  Don't do it.

Your employer should be whipped and jailed for even suggesting that.

Do you have an International License?
If so just use that I drove for here for months without a Saudi license because you cant get on until your Iqama is done.

If you don't have a license then I advise you to follow the advice of the others and get your company to arrange a driver for you.

I have one question
For paying Driving license fees i.e 400-_SAR for 10 years,
can I pay it through Al-Rajhi Mubassher Online, --> Government Payment - Sadad --> Driving License Service --> and in this form selecting BENEFICIARY ID = My Iqama Number.. and License Type = Private
Am i doing it in a right way kindly help..
and what will I show to DALLAH that I have submitted the fees?

Thanks
Umair

tq

for driving test can we ask automatic car (with out gear)?

@vamsipenu car will be Manual and not automatic, yaris or camry sort of.
anybody please answer my above question?

When I took lessons at Dallah, I asked for automatic and they agreed.  They asked for the reason, I told them I had already purchased a car and it had automatic transmission.  So my lessons an test were on an auto gear car.

UmairMansoor wrote:

I have one question
can I pay it through Al-Rajhi Mubassher Online, --> Government Payment - Sadad --> Driving License Service --> and in this form selecting BENEFICIARY ID = My Iqama Number.. and License Type = Private

Thanks
Umair

Please don't threadcrap, post it as a separate thread

vamsipenu wrote:

for driving test can we ask automatic car (with out gear)?

I am not sure but I have heard that now there is an option to get Automatic only license.

@trapeziuos amazing, listened first time about automatic gear trial and lesson, all of my friends experienced the manual transmission cars.

slyshooter wrote:
UmairMansoor wrote:

I have one question

Thanks
Umair

Please don't threadcrap, post it as a separate thread

========
Donot reply, and ignore the message which bother you rather than replying.

Thanks
Umair
========

tq friends

if there is availiblity of automatic cars for license test it will be easy for me to pass i hope so