Number for London Taxi?

Does anyone have the number for London Taxi, in Riyadh?

Or any other excellent taxi service or driver, for that matter, especially one that you prefer and use yourself.

Thanks!

I found it, I think. Online. (here)

London Taxi
Kingdom Tower, Olaya Main Street, Ulaya Dist., Riyadh
Phone:    92-0010068
Fax:    011-2623884

Can't account for the accuracy, though.

I notice the numbers looks a little strange - begins with 92. Does someone know why?

That's called as as an UAN, universal access number.  They start with 9200.  They are numbers that you can call from any city without using an area code and without having to search the number in a particular city.  I can call that number from Jeddah as well as is and they will connect me to the branch in Jeddah.

Fast food companies have also started displaying 9200 numbers on billboards across the city for their delivery service.  So regardless of which city you are in, you would dial the 9200 number and the operator will connect you to the branch nearest you in your city to place your order for delivery.

Trapezius wrote:

That's called as as an UAN, universal access number.  They start with 9200.  They are numbers that you can call from any city without using an area code and without having to search the number in a particular city.  I can call that number from Jeddah as well as is and they will connect me to the branch in Jeddah.

Fast food companies have also started displaying 9200 numbers on billboards across the city for their delivery service.  So regardless of which city you are in, you would dial the 9200 number and the operator will connect you to the branch nearest you in your city to place your order for delivery.

Good to know. Thanks!

Glamorous wrote:

Or any other excellent taxi service or driver, for that matter, especially one that you prefer and use yourself.

Thanks!

did you sort it out yet ?

I can suggest some one who I have used in past, very punctual, well mannered and neat.

salman108 wrote:
Glamorous wrote:

Thanks!

did you sort it out yet ?

I can suggest some one who I have used in past, very punctual, well mannered and neat.

This is probably a good option because London Cab is expensive! I use Hala Limo and the couple times I used London Cab (because I was at Kingdom Mall), the charge was almost 50% more than Hala!

@Salman108

Yes, I would very much love to get the number, thank you! Can't tell you how important a good taxi is for me. I've got someone now, but I'm really not happy with him at all (waaay overpriced and the car stinks of cigarette smoke and cheap air freshener - I arrive home with a slight buzz every day!)

So yes, I would. Could you PM me that number?

Thanks again.

Yes, I second Allie Cat. Good to know!

Thank you!