Vegetarian food

Hi Friends,
I am a Hindu vegetarian, looking for veg food in Tripoli.
Please advise where can i find veg food and what should i ask for.
also if there are any Indians living in Libya, please reply and give your contacts and email address so i can contact you.
Regards
Sandeep Agarwal

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=294208

If you are looking for market for veg . you can to go market Souk althlata in Hay alsalmi area .. very big market (SOUG) for vegs and all kinds of vegs ..
Gd LK

Try Falafel wrapped in Rotis and this is only a veg dish, which i tasted today in Tripoli.

there is an Indian restaurant in Tripoli behind Kabir hotel. You can try out vegetarian food there. You can also order in Hindi language.
The food quality there is quite good.

Is it the same restarunt which you are referring or differnt one.

safirindianrestaurant.com/

yep......SAFIR restaurant. Never tried it myself.....but heard about it a lot. Its behind Hotel Grand (Kabir Hotel) in Tripoli.

yep......SAFIR restaurant. Never tried it myself.....but heard about it a lot. Its behind Hotel Grand (Kabir Hotel) in Tripoli.

Need your help as there is no reply for my another post, i am looking for Indian Rotis or soft ones as i get pockets of Thick rotis in Bakery.

Is there any other place to get soft indian rotis ready made pack and what it is called to check in the grocery stores.

there is a bakery on old zenata road which specializes in thin 'Indian-style' rotis. You get some 12 rotis in 1 LD. They are the best here and remain fresh for a long time. You can turn towards Old Zenata road from AlFornaj roundabout and go down some 200 mts. to see the bakery on your left, just after the gas shops. Bon Apetit'.....

Thank you, will chk out with the Bakery and can be they eaten directly or need to be heated in pan.

As i tried one kind of bread which is avilable in Dahra but when i heat it becomes like a papad.