GREEKS IN ABUJA?

Hello,
are out there any Greeks?

There are enough Greek out there in Abuja but you cant find them untill you go out. Maybe you should come for the Halloween Hash this saturday. Search "Abuja Hash House Harriers" on facebook & get more info there. We've many experts who can tell you how to meet them.
I also would like to attend this year's Greek party in Abuja.
Looking forward to see you at the Hash.
On On

Thnx for the tip :)

You're welcome. Hope to see you @ the hash come saturday. Try search for the "Abuja Hash House Harriers" on facebook & see if you can make it so you can just prepare for the Halloween party. Cheers!

Hi Manina. I am Dimitris and I would like to know how long you have been in Abuja? I have been offered a job there but I am a bit sceptical about the living conditions(mostly about safety)

:)

@manina - would you mind post in English on the English Forum please :whistle:

Dear friend
could you please let me know where exactly your group is meeting. I've come last Saturday to Durban Park but couldn't find anybody.

Thank you very much.

Looking forward seeing you soon.

Regards

Ruth

Abuja hash is a bi- weekly event that holds every fourth night saturdays in the city of Abuja. it involves trail hiking within and outskirt Abuja where amazing sites & locations with hills, bush & valleys are present.
Today is the Halloween hash (Sat. 2nd Nov. 2013) and all hashers are expected to dress on their halloween customes. There is also going to be a halloween party. which will hold in a spexific location.
The next hashes for 2013 comes up 16 Nov, 30 Nov, 14 Dec & probably 28 Dec in which after then the Abuja hash goes for a break & resumption date for 2014 is communicated.
The Abuja Hash will also hold its End of year Mega hash party on Sat. 7th of December which shall be communicated to interested individual.
To join the Abuja hash is totally free but all hashers are meant to pay N1000 for any hash attended & N3000 for hash + chops but on any adjustment all individuals shall be informed.
For more details (Moderated: for personal details by private message pls) search on facebook for "Abuja Hash House Harriers" where you contact other hashers & get to know more about the group.
Cheers!

Hi Mohited,

Maybe you can post these events that you previously mentioned in the Events, Activities, Leisure in Abuja section. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Okay thanks. Just that someone on this thread needed it so posting it on events. might be far from their reach. Thanks a lot!

hope you did find your greek family :)

can we be friends i am in Abuja