Medical Insurance Required

Hi, I am Indian national living in Singapore for quite some time. I am here working on contract. i require a medical insurance for myself which covers my any medical treatment.

Regards,
Rajesh Raushan

There is no insurer locally in Singapore that covers all treatment, only hospitalization and emergency cover is available (quite cheaply, e.g. from NTUC Income).
For more comprehensive coverage, you need to look for international Expat insurances. I cannot recommend any (have not used them yet), but heard the names BUPA and Cigna in that context. I am sure there are others, and they are all expensive.

rbyogi

Just Google ' medical insurance asia' and you will have plenty to choose from
As beppi stated they are all expensive.

I live in Laos and full cover for just my 3 kids and wife there is $8,750 per yr.
If I am included it is $16,870.

Depending on your age and want type of cover you require the prices can vary so I suggest you get a few quotes before deciding.

I have my insurance associates offering BUPA and Great Eastern medical policy.

Let me know if you need any assistance.

Cheers

Hayabusa: Are you sure you have no commercial or financial interest in recommending "your associates"? Otherwise you'd not be allowed to advertise their services on this forum.

Check with AXA medical insurance in singapore. The cover seem good and not too expensive.

Hi there,

have you gotten yourself medical insurance yet?