Meet new friends in düsseldorf

hey my name is sandra just moved to dusseldorf almost 3 weeks now its,still a new environment to me n i would love to meet new friends and have some time out atleast am from kenya and living in lierenfeld dusseldorf to be precise.am alao looking for a part time job preferrable in english coz my german is still young i hope i can get some help from this forum with friends n work too.thanxs.!!!!

Hi frida ivy,

Maybe you can give us more information about the job that you are searching for? It will be easier for us to guide you.

I am sure that other forumers will contact you soon ;)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

am looking for mostly english speaking job coz my german is still nt good n i also need suggestions on which language school is better here in dusseldorf atleast n abit affordable apart from goethe.am looking for a part time job in the sales n marketing department bt any other job options that doesnt require so much is accepted.
thanxs

hi all, I am from Pakistan but came here in dusseldorf 3 days ago , I need a room ( any affordable place or share room with any girl)and any job, I can speak English and some other languages but German I can not speak yet.
please help me for finding room and job.
thank you

which part of dusseldorf are you in mahaamed?

Hi whats your number im new also here in germany