Any football lovers in town

Hey guys,

Anyone up for watching football on weekends?? as the Americans call it soccer :) ….. I m a Chelsea fan but love watching all games…..so anyone up for it lemme know

Cheers

Not sure what Chelsea play can be called football but good luck following them. Sports bars are the best places to go to meet fans.  Eastern promise or the Irish bat in kemang, aphrodites in kunginhan or jacksa to find fans or search online for the Chelsea supporters club  in the city.

hahahahahha lukereg been a fan for more then 2 decades now mate difficult to change…thanks for the tip will def check them out……cheers

Football, the bootiful game, is played by 22 windbags who chase another bag of wind and are judged by 10,000 refs.
The gay players (all of them) can't take the slightest touch to their shins without crying like babies.
Rugby is a man's sport.

Absolutely correct. I prefer rugby over football and always will.

I'm with the devils..
I recommend Aphrodite, Eastern Promise, Murphy's and Molly malone's.
I'd watch Chelsea VS MU with you :P

Oh nooooo u too….hahahhahaha thats gonna happen next year…..wanna watch the gunner liverpool game this sat??

Irfan K wrote:

Oh nooooo u too….hahahhahaha thats gonna happen next year…..wanna watch the gunner liverpool game this sat??

Hahaha.
I would love to, though depends on what time and where. I am going to spend the whole day at a friend's house.
I'll check on schedule and PM you.

cool….

mas fred hahahahhaha never heard of someone putting it like that way before :)

Go Vikings.

Vikings?  Nah.

THIS is football:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKzujiHV_wg

A few of us are kicking around the idea of a franchise for Kuta.  Just one more thing to keep the madness there alive and well...not to mention money.  :D

We are regulary playing futsal on wednesday at 09.00am. you can join with us if you have a time. :cool:

Ubudian wrote:

Vikings?  Nah.

THIS is football:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKzujiHV_wg

A few of us are kicking around the idea of a franchise for Kuta.  Just one more thing to keep the madness there alive and well...not to mention money.  :D

I've changed my mind - I love football.

Chelsea did well this weekend. Top result

hahahahaha lukereg you dont have to cruel mate :)

This is English banter about football.  Only reflecting back what happened

I am fan of Liverpool but been while not watch them. Lived next to EP but never went there. I would like to go with female and male friends  next time.

Barcelona FC mes Que un club  :top:

Hi where can i join futsal in Jakarta area?

Thanks.