Looking for a job in Bahrain

HI All,

I really would like to find a job in Bahrain. Im currently living in Sri Lanka and worked in Dubai earlier. Im a currently working as a Marketing and customer care Manager in Colombo and look forward to find a job in Bahrain. Can anybody tell me what is the possible way to find a Jb in Bahrain. Im new to this forum. Thanks

Hi Sadaru

Welcome to the forum.

There are a few ways to find a job in Bahrain:
1) go through employment agencies websites - very cumbersome process and frustrating.
2) register with employment agencies - but with so many applicants this method is more like a lottery :)
3) get in touch with friends and relations here and try to get potential leads through them.
4) apply to potential employers directly, either through their own websites or posting applications.

This forum also has an employment section where you can post an advertisement. Be careful not to post too much of personal information online. Best wishes in your search and look forward to welcoming you to Bahrain.

Hi Sadaru,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please feel free to post an advert in the Marketing job offers in Bahrain section, this might helpful. :)

Thank you,

David.

Expat-blog team.

It is definitely possible to find a job in Bahrain. I'd recommend checking bayt.com or ensuring your profile on LinkedIn.

You can also share your LinkedIn profile if you don't mind sharing it?

Hi All,

Thanks for all your valuable replies. I Would look in to those ways to find a job there in Bahrain.. :)