Life in Oman for South Africans

We can get a job in Oman - Masirah Island.  Can someone give me some info of international schools in that area. What is the best school to sent your children if they are 9 and 12 years old.

Please tell me more of daily life in Oman.  We have to make a decision between Oman - Masirah Island and Riyadh in Saudi.

hi there
I sent a separate mail to you, hope you got it. I have done two years in riyadh and I am invovled in international schools here. so maybe I can help with some info for you.

Hi there,....
I'm  from Oman,... many people from Africa work here;
you could ask me if you like to know something further :).
Badar

If i was you, i ll choose for sure Oman, i've been there for twice in 2003 and in 2004, I really liked it and people are very kind there. Oman is more open than Arabia Saudia, u can really enjoy ur life there. I hope also I can come soon to live in Oman.

Hi, no, I didnt get it where did you post it? I just sent you another message, thanks sue

sheenspot wrote:

Hi, no, I didnt get it where did you post it? I just sent you another message, thanks sue

Hello

To whom is your post dedicated to please?  :/

This thread has been inactive since 2010 for info!

Regards
Kenjee

Hi , I am not sure what happened to this message. I am in Muscat now (20 Nov) teaching English. Where are you? thanks Sue