Having A Nice chat in English and sharing different Experiences

Hi,

I'm Ibrahim from Egypt i was staying at München for work and back to Egypt.

I was thinking to make a regular meet up for expats here in Egypt to share there different experiences and learn from each others.

I think this meetup will be very useful some expats may need some help to do things in Egypt or people who are searching for Language exchange or places to Explore in Egypt.

If anyone interested in this idea. Just reply on this thread ;) and Let's Organize for a meetup and brain storm topics that expats are concerned about to make a sustainable meetups for expats :D

ok i want to improve english iam very good not fluent  i want to be fluent
thanks alot

I would be very much interested in your advices sinces I will be coming to Cairo at the end of the year. I bought my ticket on flysky.ro and simply wait for the time to pass :)

IbrahimAbdellatif wrote:

Hi,

I'm Ibrahim from Egypt i was staying at München for work and back to Egypt.

I was thinking to make a regular meet up for expats here in Egypt to share there different experiences and learn from each others.

I think this meetup will be very useful some expats may need some help to do things in Egypt or people who are searching for Language exchange or places to Explore in Egypt.

If anyone interested in this idea. Just reply on this thread ;) and Let's Organize for a meetup and brain storm topics that expats are concerned about to make a sustainable meetups for expats :D

nice idea

[Moderated: no free ads pls]