Anybody speaking French?

Hello everybody.

My name is Zakkiyya. I'm from Mauritius. I've been living in Dubai for more than a year now. I've had the habit of speaking only English since.

I'm afraid that I'll start forgetting how to speak French. I really want to make some friends who can actually speak and converse in French.

Regards,
Kia

Why don't you visit Alliance Francais - they have a number of interative programs to polish your French

Salut,
J'ai des colleagues francophones is cela t'interesse. 2 francaisee qui ont en moyenne 25 ans . On sort souvent ensemble

Hi Yanjean13,

Can you please post in English on this anglophone forum?

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi Kia,

I am french and have other french friends.

U can join us if you want one day for dinner or something.

Send me a private message and i can give u my contact details.

Cheers

(Moderated : This is not a dating website)

speak French and Creole :)

Welcome to Dubai :)
This is Fadi, 27, Lebanese. I can speak more french and arabic.. :)
you can contact me on bhebakyalebnen(at)hotmail(dot)com
or on my fb account
facebook.com/fadi.ibrahim85

Hi, i am also french speaking (native french speaking, but from belgium). I am looking for french cultral events or places where we can speak french. Anyone has any hint?

Salut Kia,

Je suis francais, si tu cherches toujours qlq pour parler...

Sebastien

@ Sebastien: It would be best if you could post only in english on the english-speaking forum for the members to understand and participate

Would be nice to meet other French speakers :)

[Moderated: would you mind pls post in English on the English Forum + post your advert in the Sport Classes pls]

Bonjour

je vis a dubai depuis 8 ans et je comprends qu'il est parfois agreable d'echanger dans sa langue d'origine ..je serai ravi de parler francais avec toi a tout moment ..je te souhaite une tres bonne journee ..jean-marc

lolz

Hi zakiya , we just also came and from mauritius. Send a mail and can then call u to meet up with family one of these days. Weve been expat for 11 years and understand the situation.

looking for french speaking frnd!! Add me

@ Yesh Strange > Can you please avoid sms language on the forum please?
Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi zakiya!!! i'm your neighbor from Comoros islands, a francophonie country, but grew up here, i want friends that i can practice speaking french with...

[Moderated: Wrong Language.]

[Moderated: Expat-blog is not a dating website.]

[Moderated: Expat-blog is not a dating website.]

Hello, im from Paris so im also speak french, if u like u can contact me, good luck  :)

Hello i speak french too :)

Salut je parle francais aussi je suis a Dubai I am Musician

hello everybody,
I am eventually one of the few people who speak French :)

à très bientôt

je suis mauricien aussi

@ zaza76 > Would be great if you can speak english on this english speaking forum please.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hello everybody !

My name is Adil and I live in Dubai since 2008, I got Rey interested about this post since it' sauce a great idea to join a Francophone Community, in order to shape my French with you !

So I come from Morocco and I work currently for Etihad Airways, here we speak mostly English but sometimes I speak French when I meet French customers, and I feel proud speaking this language which I started studying at the age of 6yo, I hope we can have some meet-ups & gatherings and also I hope we can do activities like language exchange and open up new language horizons and opportunities for those who want to learn French and the ones who want to improve it in other hand.

Facebook: Adilos Tof

Thank you

Cheers

Adil

Hi,

My french is not that good really. I'm actually from Egypt, 42 male and would like to hang out with you if you like.

Regards,

Ali

Hello everyone > if you are looking for a language exchange in Dubai, please post your advert here >

The author of this topic is not any more on the website.

[Topic closed]

Closed